Post by nocturnal YL on Mar 20, 2005 3:34:18 GMT -5
Differences between the JP version and the US version are as followings:
1. The background colour of the title are different in the Japanese (Yellow), American (Orange) or the European (Light Yellow) versions.
2. In 9-Volt's boss Gunslinger, the Japanese version shows the boxart of the Zapper instead of the plain WarioWare logo.
3. Another 9-Volt game - Button Masher, the Japanese version of course shows the 1P Famicom controller instead of the NES one.
4. Whether the "Club Sugar" is displayed as "Club Sato" in the JP version or not cannot be confirmed by me. I don't have the Japanese version.
Other things: In 9-Volt's introduction movie, you'll see Japanese versions of FC and SFC instead of NES and SNES in the last few seconds at the bottom of the screen. The Disk System poster on the wall remains unchanged.
1. This one I think refers only to the boxart. The title screen itself is dark orange (like I believe all versions are).
2. Not sure what you mean here. What WarioWare logo in Gunslinger? Note also that in the European version you can see the Power Pad, even though Nintendo never released it over here (only its earlier Bandai "Family Fun & Fitness" incarnation came out).
Interesting that in the intro movie to 9-Volt in the European version we see the Famicom and Super Famicom instead of the NES and SNES.